Sunday School 9:30pm
Everyone meets in the auditorium for a short opening time of singing before going to class. We have classes for all ages. Please feel free to visit any adult class where you would be most comfortable.
Morning Worship Service 10:45pm
During the morning worship service we offer:
Nursery (0-2), Toddler Church (2’s & 3’s), Primary Church (4’s & 5’s) and Jr. Church (1st-6th grade).
Evening Worship Service 6:00pm
WEDNESDAY EVENING PROGRAM – 6:30-8:00pm
- Clubs (girls & boys ages 4 years - 6th grade)
- Adult Prayer Meeting & Bible Study
- Explorer Girls (ages 4 years - 6th grade)
Merson ladies lead girls ages 4 years - 6th grade in Explorer Girls. They are involved in Bible lessons, working on awards such as cooking, hiking, nature, grooming, etc. They open each evening up with songs and a time of prayer.
- Boys Word of Life (ages 6 years – 6th grade)
Boys ages 6 years - 6th grade take part in Bible lessons, crafts, woodworking, game nights and outings. They open each evening up with pledges and a time of prayer.
- Youth Ministries (SWAT – Students With A Testimony) Jr. & Sr. High (7th – 12th Grade)
Combination of Word of Life materials, video series, real issues, along with Biblical studies.
- Wednesday Night (6:30 – 8:00 pm) Word of Life material built upon solid principle from the Word of God. We see these principles as “landmarks” that must not be compromised. This material meets the needs of today’s Christian teen, while maintaining Biblical principles. This is an opportunity to study God’s Work, learn verses, praise God and get to know one another through various activities.
- Opportunities for Service - opportunities for teens to serve, both inside and outside of the church.
- Descipleship/Mentoring Ministry - one-on-one discipleship mentoring is available for those interested.
- Summer Study - we study a book or a person of the Bilble. We go to various homes in our church family.
- A variety of activities are scheduled throughout the year (ex. after-glo, super bowl bash, winter retreat, bike trips, fair ministry, service projects, concerts and fall harvest party).
- Springfest- held the 1st Saturday in May for the Senior High (9-12th grade). Banquet, special entertainment, plus an overnight adventure.
*Nursery is provided for ages 0-2 during all of our services & programs on Sundays & Wednesdays!
- 50+ Ministry - Those 50 and over meet once a month for some type of outing (ex. Gull Lake, color tours, ice cream, lunch, shopping, speakers, etc.) and have a great time of fellowship doing it!
- Vacation Bible School
- Mission Conference (Fall)
- Prayer Chain
- Annual Labor Day Campout
- Heritage Sunday
- Coffee Night - (1st Sunday of each month)
- Allegan County Fair Ministry
- Summer Camps
- Van Ministry